Saturday, January 7, 2012

What day is it?

This week has been crazy at the Sutton house. Reed turned into a super fussy monster baby on Monday night and by Tuesday morning he had a pretty bad cough. On Thursday, he got a ear infection diagnosis from the pediatrician, and on Friday, he woke up with pink eye! Bad week for our little man. Needless to say, Reed and I have spent most of the week cuddling on the couch in our jammies. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York about 5 times each. I'm also pretty sure I should be embarrassed by that, but I have no shame.

I did manage to get some baby leggings made for the shop, and I've started a baby blanket for Reed. I'm using the fabrics I used in his nursery and I'm loving it so far. I've made the front and back panel and hope to finish it by the end of the day. Here's my progress so far:


And it looks like someone is starting to feel better today! Just in time to enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment